A delicious banana smothered in natural peanut butter baked with dark chocolate chips! Why have I not tried this sooner? I love banana I love peanut butter… of course this is a perfect combination. And you can also add any other of your favorite toppings.
I love to try new and easy sweet deserts to have after dinner that won’t do a lot of damage. All of these ingredients are natural and this sweet indulgence won’t leave you feeling bloated like cake or ice cream. You can do this in the oven or if you are still having fires over a warm camp fire!
What you need (for 1 person):
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoon of semi sweet dark chocolate chips
- tin foil
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the banana down the middle just so it’s cut through but not to the skin. Open up the little pouch and spread peanut butter inside. Then squeeze chocolate chips in the center until its filled.
- Wrap the banana boat in tin foil and bake for 12-15 minutes until chocolate chips are melted. The banana will turn brown but this is okay.
- Enjoy out of banana peel or transfer to bowl!