Moist Chocolate and Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Yes, you read that right. This cake only takes 3 minutes to make. I was in shock when I first found one recipe floating around in the internet. I am a skeptic of anything that cooks in the microwave. But for someone that loves desert and peanut butter this is for you! 3 Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake is so easy and more importantly moist. Yummm.
This may seem a little weird to make at the end of July, but I will have cake any time of year. Of course I always need to be careful how much. What drew me to this was that I had all the ingredients and it literally only took 3 minutes. I cannot wait to make this for my family who also love sweets as much as me.
If you are a skeptic and love sweets, try this! I love the concept of how neat and tidy this cake is. So here is what you will need to make the moistest cake ready in only three minutes.
You will need:
- 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar depending on how sweet you like things
- a little more then 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sugar.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until the batter is smooth and delicious.
- Get a mug and pour batter into mug. Take 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and put in the center of the the batter. Do not mix. It will turn out fine and cook around the peanut butter.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds ( 7o seconds). I know everybody’s microwave is different so if yours tends to cook faster then do like 10 seconds less if it takes more time add on a little longer. 1 minute and 10 seconds was perfect for me and my cake was moist and not too sweet.
I cannot wait to make this again!